hello Ebay what do i do if the seller sent me a broken item

Hello Ebay Customer Service i have this product that i purchased & unfortunately that item that i bought is broken already when i receive it , i tried to contact the seller send couple messages they did respond but they where not cooperating with me when i asked for warranty , specially the item that i purchased to them is really  expensive product  ,….can you kindly help me out here please & thank you

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

this is a member to member board.click on community at top of screen,then resolution ,file not as described case.just follow the links.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

http://resolutioncenter.ebay.ca/

The first instruction is to contact the seller. You have already done that. You don't have to do it again.

You will probably be told to return the item to the seller.

This means using a service with Confirmation of Delivery. If the payment including postage was over $250 this should also have Signature Confirmation. Yes. It is expensive to do this.

When the item can be seen by Paypal to be returned, they will refund you and go after the seller for the money. There are other penalties for the seller.

If you purchased from a US seller who used the Global Shipping Program, you may not be required to return the item. You will be refunded by the Program.

The refund may show up on your PP account or on your credit card statement.

This happens hundreds of times a day which is pretty good out of million of sales per day. The system works.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply