hello im having trouble getting the seller of an item i have purchased to verify his account

i have recently won a bid on ebay for a ps4 and have got it for a great price so i dont want to cancel my order but i have sent multiple emails and have had both ebay and paypal contact the seller to let him know that he needs to verify his paypal account so that my payment can go through but we have had no luck in doin so and now the seller is not responding to my emails or phone calls 

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

hello im having trouble getting the seller of an item i have purchased to verify his account

You have already left negative feedback for this Texas based seller. Not much else you can do.

Have you paid the shipping charge and import charge through PayPal to Pitney Bowes (almost US$40)?  If so did you get refunded?

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

If you take the time to check your seller's previous transaction, you will notice that he sold the same item a week earlier at US$300, double your winning bid of $150.

Message 3 of 6
latest reply

If he hasn't claimed the money, just open an Item Not Received Dispute.

Either this will kick him into gear and he ships, or he will refund your money and you can look for another deal.

If he does not refund, and cannot prove DELIVERY (not shipping, delivery), Paypal will and go after him for the money.  There will be other fallout for him.

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

i couldnt see any items that he sold the ony things i could see is what he bought. how do i look into what he has sold previous?

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

". how do i look into what he has sold previous?"

Click on his items for sale.

On the panel at left you will see "Completed listings"  and "Sold listings"

Click on those links

Message 6 of 6
latest reply