hi I am trying to buy a item which was restricter and the seller is willing to lift the lock

hi i have been communicating with the seller and he does not know why the purchase doesnt complete ,he liftedc the lock.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

hi I am trying to buy a item which was restricter and the seller is willing to lift the lock

Or maybe he didn't.

I looked at your feedback and not only have you been buying heavily, but there are a few neutrals and mentions of getting refunds in your recent feedback. Some sellers would be wary of that.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Or maybe he didn't.

I looked at your feedback and not only have you been buying heavily, but there are a few neutrals and mentions of getting refunds in your recent feedback. Some sellers would be wary of that.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

hi have bought lots and have had very little problem I am a prompt payer ,I guess the refund comments should not be added on my part ,and I will know that for the future.thanks
Message 3 of 3
latest reply