hi. can seller remove bid that I did

13chatsnoir
Community Member

just look a feedbacks from seller (cheap stuff) can I ask him to remove my bids I made a lot, will remember to read feedbacks before bidding in the futue, thank you for any help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

scifan57
Community Member
Is the listing over yet? If not, you can retract you own bid. You should be aware, however, that there are only three valid reasons for a bid retraction. 1) seller changed the description after you placed a bid. 2) you accidentally entered the wrong bid amount. 3) you tried to contact the seller and couldn't do it. Any other reason is considered invalid. Here is eBay's invalid bid retraction policy. Too many invalid bid retractions can result in sanctions from eBay. The total number of bid retractions you have made in the last 12 months is shown on your feedback page. If you ask a seller to cancel your bid,he can do so, but is not required to do so.he likely will though, then add you to his blocked bidder list.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
If the listing ended with you as the winning bidder, you are expected to pay for the item. You can ask that the seller offer you a mutual cancelation request, but he is not required to do so. He can, instead, choose to open an unpaid item dispute. If he does, and you don't pay within 4 days of the dispute being opened, he can close the dispute and give you an unpaid item strike. Two or more of these in the previous 12 months will place you on the blocked bidder lists of most eBay sellers.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

scifan57
Community Member
Is the listing over yet? If not, you can retract you own bid. You should be aware, however, that there are only three valid reasons for a bid retraction. 1) seller changed the description after you placed a bid. 2) you accidentally entered the wrong bid amount. 3) you tried to contact the seller and couldn't do it. Any other reason is considered invalid. Here is eBay's invalid bid retraction policy. Too many invalid bid retractions can result in sanctions from eBay. The total number of bid retractions you have made in the last 12 months is shown on your feedback page. If you ask a seller to cancel your bid,he can do so, but is not required to do so.he likely will though, then add you to his blocked bidder list.
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
If the listing ended with you as the winning bidder, you are expected to pay for the item. You can ask that the seller offer you a mutual cancelation request, but he is not required to do so. He can, instead, choose to open an unpaid item dispute. If he does, and you don't pay within 4 days of the dispute being opened, he can close the dispute and give you an unpaid item strike. Two or more of these in the previous 12 months will place you on the blocked bidder lists of most eBay sellers.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply