hi i bought the two month ago item paid twice i ask pay me back see said sent the item see dont pay

hi i bought the item more then a two month ago and by mistakes i paid twice for same item i ask her right away to send me one and reimburse my money which i paid twice see said order was replace and it was on way not even i ask with in a two hours so i said i need one pieces not two what i am gonna do with xbox 360 minecraft she said then don't open send us back we reimburse your money since then she just playing game that i did not received if you need your money back we cut the shipping rest refund to pay pal and beginning she said don't open up we refund full i send by post canada and i am being fool what to do please my item #400561275927 

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

hi i bought the two month ago item paid twice i ask pay me back see said sent the item see dont pay

@zubairint wrote:

hi i bought the item more then a two month ago and by mistakes i paid twice for same item i ask her right away to send me one and reimburse my money which i paid twice see said order was replace and it was on way not even i ask with in a two hours so i said i need one pieces not two what i am gonna do with xbox 360 minecraft she said then don't open send us back we reimburse your money since then she just playing game that i did not received if you need your money back we cut the shipping rest refund to pay pal and beginning she said don't open up we refund full i send by post canada and i am being fool what to do please my item #400561275927 

Hi zubairint,

Please contact Customer Support to see what advice they can give you on this.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply