hi! i need help ! chinise people take money and didnt send me items what i have to do!? ebay protect me?

khmarachos
Community Member

items dosnt come to my adres what i have to do?

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

hi! i need help ! chinise people take money and didnt send me items what i have to do!? ebay protect me?

How long ago did you buy it?  Items from China can take 4 weeks or more to arrive.  At the end of 4 weeks if the item has not arrived, you can contact the seller to see what he says.  But, if you have not received your item after about 5 weeks, you may need to open a claim to get back your money.

You have only 45 days from the time you paid to open an 'Item Not Received' dispute.  That's just over 6 weeks.  Be sure to do it no later than day 43.

Some sellers will ask you to wait, they will tell you the item is on its way, that they will send a replacement, that they will send a refund 'soon', -- and all manner of lies.  If you do not have either your money or your item by day 43, open the dispute, and escalate to a claim as soon as possible.

The following link briefly explains what to do, and there is a link to the Resolution Center you can use:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

After you have opened a claim, do not close it for any reason until you have either your item or your money.  Once you close it, you cannot reopen it again.

If, however, you are past the 45 day deadline to do this, and if you used a credit card for payment, you can try for a chargeback.  To do that, call the 1-800 number on the back of the card, and have all the transaction details (date, receipt transaction number, etc) on hand when you do.  There are deadlines for that too, so call quickly if this is an option.

If you have not yet passed day 60 you can still leave feedback to express your sentiments about the transaction.  The more civil you can be in your comments, the more likely you will be believed by other buyers.

Best of luck. 🙂

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
Some of these shady sellers are experts at stringing buyers along until the 45 day dispute filing deadline expires. They'll use every excuse and reason known to man to get you to delay opening that dispute. Remember what dmil mentioned about opening the item not received dispute.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

¿Hace cuánto tiempo que usted lo compre? Los productos procedentes de China puede tomar 4 semanas o más en llegar. Al final de las 4 semanas si el artículo no ha llegado, puede ponerse en contacto con el vendedor para ver lo que dice. Pero, si usted no ha recibido su artículo después de aproximadamente 5 semanas, es posible que deba abrir un reclamo para recuperar su dinero.

Usted tiene sólo 45 días desde el momento en que usted pagó para abrir una disputa "Artículo no recibido". Eso es un poco más de 6 semanas. Asegúrese de hacerlo a más tardar el día 43.

Algunos vendedores le pedirán que espere, que te dirá el artículo está en camino, que se le enviará un reemplazo, que se le enviará un reembolso 'pronto', - y toda clase de mentiras. Si usted no tiene su dinero o su artículo el día 43, abra la disputa, y escalar a una demanda tan pronto como sea posible.

En el siguiente enlace se explica brevemente qué hacer, y hay un enlace al Centro de resoluciones que puede utilizar:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Después de abrir una reclamación, no la cierre por cualquier motivo hasta que tenga ya sea su objeto o su dinero. Una vez que se cierra, no se puede volver a abrirlo de nuevo.

Sin embargo, si usted está más allá del plazo de 45 días para hacer esto, y si se ha utilizado una tarjeta de crédito para el pago, se puede tratar de una devolución de cargo. Para ello, llame al número 1-800 en la parte posterior de la tarjeta, y tienen todos los detalles de la transacción (fecha, número de transacción recibo, etc) a la mano cuando lo hagas. Hay plazos para eso también, así que llame rápidamente si esta es una opción.

Si usted todavía no ha pasado día 60 todavía se pueden dejar comentarios para expresar sus sentimientos acerca de la transacción. El más civil puede estar en sus comentarios, es más probable que se creen otros compradores.

Lo mejor de la suerte.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply