how can I contact other members who leave a feedback on the seller?

mplorecal
Community Member

Hello good day my question is how can I contact other members who leave a feedback on the seller? I just want to ask one of them if the product is really work..Thank you hope you give me an answer.Thank you and happy holiday.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

We can no longer contact members with whom we do not have an active transaction.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

kawaiiclay
Community Member

To: mplorecal

When u see the username of the member, It should be bold like this Bold and if u click on the username, it should go to their profile. on the profile at the top right corner, there is a button that says contact, after u push it there will be a button that says select an item. Dont click it, but down a bit more there will be a small box beside a message that says This is not about an item.  Click that box and then click continue. then there will be room to write your message and you type away! then put in the security numbers at the bottom and click send!

I hope this helps   

Bye,  KawaiiClay

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

im afraid that is not true reallynicestamps

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

You're right, you can contact other ebayers even if you do not have a transaction with them however, the OP is asking how to contact buyers of specific products and we no longer can tell which buyer purchased a product. You can't contact them if you don't know they are.

Message 5 of 5
latest reply