how can I list more than my 10 limit items for sale. I have phoned ebay and the wait time is over an hour. Is there a way online

wilky040
Community Member

How can I list more than my 10 limit items for sale? I have called ebay and the wait time is over an hour. Is there a way to do this on line?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

how can I list more than my 10 limit items for sale. I have phoned ebay and the wait time is over an hour. Is there a way online

Hi wilky.. No there is not. With one feedback in March i highly doubt eBay would consider but can always try. Here is ebay and their requirements..

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/sellinglimits.html

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Like all new sellers there are restrictions on how much you can list. There is also a Hold on your customers’ payments for up to 21 days against your good service.

I would like to suggest that you check whether the few items you are offering are saleable. Those collector plates are manufactured until the Bradford Exchange stops getting orders and there is for all practical purposes, no resale market. If BE tells you different ask them how much they pay for buybacks.

You can do a Search in Advanced Search on closed listings and sold listings. This will give you an idea of sell-through (average is 40% of items offered) and selling price for items that are similar to yours.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply