how can I report an ebay member whose vebally abussing me

eBay sent this message to eireen tomas (neerie34).
Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.
Your question from an eBay member
Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programs. Learn More

Black MK Michael Kors Bag Brand New
Item Id: 171253138506
End time: 27-Feb-14 00:04:02 GMT
Seller:

99.3% Positive Feedback
Member since 04-Jan-13 in United Kingdom
Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was closed.

Marketplace safety tip
Keep your money safe - never pay for items with cash or instant money transfer services, such as Western Union or MoneyGram. In the past some sellers have exploited these payment methods in order to defraud buyers, so eBay has banned them from the site.
Received a Second Chance Offer email? Double check that it's genuine: Second Chance Offer emails come directly from eBay and are shown in your My Messages.
Trade safely. Beware of anyone who contacts you about buying or selling outside of eBay. When you trade outside eBay, you're not able to leave feedback or take advantage of our protection programmes and resolution tools. Report an inappropriate email.
eBay helps guard your privacy and online safety when you use our messaging tools. If you and the member you're contacting haven't bought or sold from each other recently, our tools may make both of your email addresses anonymous.

Email reference id: [#a09-j26ia1jjo9#]_[#0600d57fbafe429fb3fb5f6dcecc93ca#]
Please don't remove this number. Customer Support may ask you for this number, should you need assistance.

Learn More to protect yourself from spoof (fake) emails.

Another eBay member sent this email to your email address through the eBay platform. eBay takes no liability for the sending of this email or its content.

Read our Privacy Policy and User Agreement if you have any questions.

You can report this message as unsolicited (spam/spoof) email.

This email was sent by eBay Europe S.à r.l., which may make use of its affiliates to provide the eBay services. If you are a non-EU resident, please find the contact data of your contracting party in the User Agreement.

Copyright © 2014 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners. eBay and the

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

On the eBay Canada site there is a link in the message for reporting messages.

I do not know if it is the same on the eBay UK site or not.

As both you and the seller are in the United Kingdom it would be better to post your question on the eBay UK site rather than eBay Canada ?

eBay UK discussion boards  >>>   http://community.ebay.co.uk/t5/Discussion-Boards/ct-p/13

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In addition, put the person on your blocked bidder list, even if you are not a seller. I believe this also blocks communications or that is an option.

Report the person to your email supplier as unwanted. Put her on your 'phishing' scams list.

Report her to HER email supplier for harrassment.

Remember that you never have to open an email. They can be deleted unread.

You can, although I don't think it would be helpful, add a response to your and to her feedback. Calm and factual is most effective.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply