how do I add a us shipping address as a secondary address to my Ebay Canada account?

I have a US shipping address in Point Roberts,Washington and I would like to know how I can add it as an alternate address for shipments from the US.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

how do I add a us shipping address as a secondary address to my Ebay Canada account?

You can't. The various Paypal accounts are specific to the country where your bank is.
However, if you also have a US bank account (and no, a US dollar account in a Canadian bank doesn't count), you could open a new Paypal account using your US postal address and your US banking information.
This has little to do with PP, by the way, and a lot to do with US  money laundering legislation from even before 9/11 but beefed up since.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member
Then, after doing what femmefan suggests, you can drive across the border to pick up your packages. Make sure to put any item you are bringing back from a US post office box on your customs declaration.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

bid_and_win_canada
Community Member

Yes you can add a US shipping address to your ebay Canada account.  Click the 'My ebay' tab then click "Summary".  A few lines down on the left you will see the "Account" tab.  Click on it and click "Address".  Click "view all shipping addresses".  You can then add addresses from anywhere in the world.  You can make it your primary shipping address if you want.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply