how do I find the Enquiry Reference Number

kawaiiclay
Community Member

I bought an instax mini 8 camera and was very exited for it to arrive. On the purchase it says your item has been shipped. I wanted to track it. On the purchase it said the tracking website and the item's tracking number. I went to the website and put in the tracking number, after that it said that i need to put in a n enquiry reference number. I searched all over the purchase details, but I got no results. Sadly I did not end up tracking my item.

I just really need help finding the enquiry reference number so I can track it!

THANKS Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

how do I find the Enquiry Reference Number

I realize that you emotionally need to know this, but for a buyer tracking is basically useless and sometimes is even a Bad Thing.

Was this item shipped from the USA under the Global Shipping Program? If so it went by USPS to Kentucky, where PitneyBowes assessed and remitted Canadian taxes and duty and put it on a huge truck headed for the border. Once in Canada it will be passed on to another shipper, usually but not always Canada Post, and delivered to you.

The whole process takes about two weeks. Meanwhile that number may change a couple of times.

It will get to you. Don't worry until Day 20 after purchase. Then come back for further advice.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply