how do i add a U.S.A. address to my shipping address?

lastbidmax
Community Member

hi,

my brother lives in Delaware. i would like to add his address so i can have some items shipped to him. then he can ship them to me. it would brauden my shopping expirenence. i would like to be able to buy from the States and Canada easily.

thank you,

Joe

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Hello Joe,

I buy from the States and Canada very easily and have only the one address. 🙂  Did you know that you cannot add a foreign address to a Canadian paypal account?  Add all the addresses you want to your ebay ID, it makes no matter, but sellers are required to ship only to your registered paypal address and that will be your Canadian one where you live.

Does your brother shop on ebay?  Could your brother shop on ebay?  Then you could send him the money for the items you want, he would order and have them shipped to him, and forward them on to you that way.  Rather a circuitous maze, but if you like that sort of thing. . . .

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

scifan57
Community Member

hi,

my brother lives in Delaware. i would like to add his address so i can have some items shipped to him. then he can ship them to me. it would brauden my shopping expirenence. i would like to be able to buy from the States and Canada easily.

thank you,

Joe

While it mat broaden your shopping experience, it will cost you a fair amount more as there is the extra cost of shipping from your brother's address to your address.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can't add a U.S. address to Paypal BUT you can add one to  ebay. I haven't done it but many people have said that they have and that it does work.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply