how do i report a fraudulent seller?

I just realized that a lot of items I bought (they're still in transit from the seller) are most likely stamped 925 fraudulently. I should have read the negative feedback before I ordered it, but unfortunately I just couldn't imagine anyone actually stamping an item 925 if it's only plated BUT that is apparently what everyone is saying - they've had it tested and it's not only fake silver, but fake gems.  I am so p.o'd about this... so now that I have all this stuff coming - how do I make sure Ebay shuts this jerk down? Is there a way to get this guy off the site, other than just leaving some lame negative feedback - which certainly doesn't seem to be stopping thousands of customers from continuing to order from him.  If my stuff tests fake, I will have a cow! I have a lot of it on the way - and I do not want this to happen to anyone else.  Anyone have any advice or knowledge that will help me ensure he gets shut down? Anything would be appreciated!! Thanks!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

What to do if you don't receive an item or it doesn't match the seller's description

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In fairness to the seller, you should allow the item to arrive before getting medieval on his case.

BUT.

unfortunately I just couldn't imagine anyone actually stamping an item 925

That's sweet of  you.

other than just leaving some lame negative feedback - which certainly doesn't seem to be stopping thousands of customers from continuing to order from him.

You will have to open an Item Not As Described case and may even have to return the item to him including Proof of Delivery. Which to China is expensive.

However.

You can leave negative feedback.

At the same time you can leave Detailed Seller Ratings , which are much more important.

The normal rating is Five Stars. The LOWEST Rating is ONE STAR. No stars is a free pass.

If a seller's Rating drops below 4.3 his ability to list and to sell is severely restricted.

So start and complete the Claim.

Leave Feedback (when you have inspected the item) and leave DETAILED SELLER RATINGS.

Report the Seller for inaccurate listings. EBay will not give any news of what they do about this, but they do act. It is to their benefit to keep the site as honest as possible.

We're all in this together.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply