i am selling a refridgerator and don't want io offer shipping. Pick up only. How do i do this?

mikemirra
Community Member

i am selling a refridgerator and don't want io offer shipping.  Pick up only.  How do i do this?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i am selling a refridgerator and don't want io offer shipping. Pick up only. How do i do this?

You can offer up to 3 choices for shipping, including local pickup. In the shipping section of the listing form, click on "Additional service."" The very last choice in the drop-down menu is "Local pickup."

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

You will also want to accept cash on pick up.  So if the buyer pays via paypal, refund the buyer using the refund link in your paypal account.  The reason for this is if a dodgy buyer pays with paypal, then picks up the fridge, - he may later file a claim for 'item not received'.  Obviously you will not have a delivery confirmation number on a pick-up, so you would lose the claim, and the buyer gets the fridge and the money.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply