i have auctions that sold at 2. and i don't get the ebay message until 7.30 w.t.h.

this has been happening for at least 2 weeks, i get the paypal payment notice immediately, but the ebay message that an item has sold, takes many hours later to get to me..

this is unacceptable. i can't be the only one this is happening to..

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i have auctions that sold at 2. and i don't get the ebay message until 7.30 w.t.h.

Since I'm not on eBay 24/7 (it just seems that way) I don't really see this as a problem.

To my mind, it is more important to know that my customer has paid than that he has purchased. After all, we are not going to ship until we have the money.

Do you use the same email for both eBay and Paypal? I do on one of my accounts and find it confusing. Not always sure that I have one or two sales and not always sure who has paid.

I'd bring this to the eBay Wednesday discussion group with eBay staff.

But in the meantime, I would suggest making the PP notice the one you pay attention to.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

so i just listed 25 items for sale, only 12 of them showed up in my email right away, the rest will show up in 2-3 hours, i also just sold a coin, paypal payment has arrived , but the notice that the item has sold will not show up for 2-3 hours, seriously i can't be the only person that this is happening too..

Message 3 of 3
latest reply