i have not recieved my item

scarlou0903
Community Member

i bought my item on january 19 2013. it said that the item would be here between january 29 2013 and febuary 7 2013  but i still have not recieved it. i dont have a paypal acoount what should i do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

I'm assuming you're speaking about the purchase coming from China? Normally those won't get to you within a week... You're looking at closer to 3. Be patient.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In the long run, I would open a Paypal account and use it in conjunction with a credit card.

While almost every transaction, even those from China, goes smoothly, when there is a problem, PP will get your refund if you follow their policies. If you didn't, the cc company has a chargeback policy that may be useful.

It's worth noting that it is the Chinese New Year and the entire country went home to see their mothers. Expect delayed shipping.

Do NOT allow more than 30 days from the transaction to pass before notifying the company that the item has not arrived. Do NOT allow more than 43 days to pass without receipt before starting an eBay Dispute.

Without a PP account, eBay cannot get your money back, but they can use some moral suasion.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'm assuming you're speaking about the purchase coming from China? Normally those won't get to you within a week... You're looking at closer to 3. Be patient.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In the long run, I would open a Paypal account and use it in conjunction with a credit card.

While almost every transaction, even those from China, goes smoothly, when there is a problem, PP will get your refund if you follow their policies. If you didn't, the cc company has a chargeback policy that may be useful.

It's worth noting that it is the Chinese New Year and the entire country went home to see their mothers. Expect delayed shipping.

Do NOT allow more than 30 days from the transaction to pass before notifying the company that the item has not arrived. Do NOT allow more than 43 days to pass without receipt before starting an eBay Dispute.

Without a PP account, eBay cannot get your money back, but they can use some moral suasion.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply