i have ordered several items that have never arrived to my home, in fact the items have been taken o

I have ordered several items from ebay, purchased and paid, I have never received the items and they have been taken off my purchase history.what is happening?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i have ordered several items that have never arrived to my home, in fact the items have been taken o

have you reported to resolution center,you only have 45 days to do so.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

To get your money back, you will have to start a dispute with Paypal/eBay within 45 days of purchase.

If that fails, go to the credit card you actually paid with (Paypal just facilitates payment , and will mediate disputes) and start a chargeback. Cards have longer dispute deadlines.

But.

Several?

Either you are (1) choosing really bad sellers or you should contact the Postmaster at your local Post Office (not the postal outlet in back of the drug store) and explain about the missing parcels. There may be a (2) thief operating in your neighbourhood (or in your apartment building). It might be best to rent a PO Box if security at your home is lax.

The PM will also want to check out the slight possibility that (3) staff or contractors are responsible for the problem.

Another thought:

Are the sellers suddenly Not A Registered User (NARU)? That happens to crooked sellers, they get bounced. Open a PP dispute and state that the seller is NARU. You will get a reasonably fast refund.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply