i recived unpaid---w was recorded against me i was sick (stroke )- i want to pay -even -i will not ask seller to send the item -to resolv

moon2008_2008
Community Member

i can send seller or ebay a medical report  stamped+signed

that i develobed stroke\

i am on treatment now

sorry

i want resolve the matter

i am 100% score

and item price only .99 $

not logic to not pay

pl.. help

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

i recived unpaid---w was recorded against me i was sick (stroke )- i want to pay -even -i will not ask seller to send the item -to resolv

A strike can not be undone even if you do pay.

For the sake of a 99c item I would just forget about it.

It is not worth worrying over.

Having one strike does not affect your ability to buy it takes two strikes for that.

The strike will age off after one year.

🙂

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hi,Karl,

As a part buyer,part seller,I understand the matter from both sides.

I personally always pay immediately-so I get my item faster-as I never touch the"BID NOW"button,if I'm not absolutely sure that I want the item.

As a seller,I don't feel particularly much sympathy for sellers,who don't contact me if they have a problem.I don't report them even after a week(we're all human),but prefer that the bidder drop me a line and explain the matter;in your case I would personally have waited the time it took.However,if both the seller and E-Bay contacted you for weeks without reply(due to your stroke,and that you evidently didn't have anyone who could help you),then I hope you can understand that it must have felt quite irritating.Even here I would be generous,as if you could prove that you really had  a stroke,I would personally have contacted E-Bay and asked to remove the strike.YOU evidently had legal reason for not being able to pay!

In any case,the other member who said that it would disappear after a year got a point.See it philosophically:it was one of these unfair things that happen to us all during our lifespan,but if we can learn something from it then it wasn't a total loss!

Communication is A and O in any human interaction!

Message 3 of 3
latest reply