if you have an Ebay Store from with EBAY.CA I can not edit the Store can you ?

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
I have called Ebay powerseller support on this 3 times in the last 3 days . Ebay.ca store will not edit
Message 1 of 17
latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
I have called Ebay powerseller support on this 3 times in the last 3 days . Ebay.ca store will not edit
Message 2 of 17
latest reply

goaliemitch
Community Member
Just changed our store description Todd and the only problem was I had to re-enter our shipping terms. I thought we could add more categories like the .com stores.
Bob
Message 3 of 17
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Hi Todd;

I have heard this complaint about eBay powerseller support before. :>)

Bill

Bill

Message 4 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
about the store ?
Message 5 of 17
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
No, complaints about PS support. If you have had to contact them 3 times in 3 days it doesn't sound like anything is getting done.

I have been complaining about a feedback issue since Nov 4th and it is still not resolved. It's a simple matter of resolving the count but no one will take ownership and resolve the issue.

I have my reservations with the notion that PS'ers get any kind of priority treatment on support issues.

Bill

Message 6 of 17
latest reply

goaliemitch
Community Member
Sorry to contradict anyone about Powerseller Support but they have provided fantastic support on most of our concerns. Our last email to them regarding help with a SAPro technical problem was a bit disappointing in how long they took to reply. But when in regards billing, credit for duplicate listings, credit for listings ending during an eBay system glitch, loosing PS status, etc. their response can be measured in hours.

Bob
Message 7 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Still can not edit my store front
Message 8 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Still can not edit store
Message 9 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
still can not edit my store
Message 10 of 17
latest reply

moira@ebay.com
Community Member
Try sending an email to jerry@ebay.com as he is the stores expert. He might be able to tell you why there is a problem with your store in particular.

Regards,
Moira
Message 11 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Not to sound upset but...This is the email I got back

1) For General Support questions (billing, bidding, or selling concerns and technical issues, etc.) or Trust and Safety issues (reports of policy violations, problems with transactions, fraud, suspensions, etc.) please use the following webform:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html

2) If you have a specific question about eBay Stores, please send a message to storeshelp@ebay.com.

3) Should you need assistance with Seller's Assistant, Turbo Lister, or Selling Manager, please contact us via the Webform:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/contact_inline/index.html

Once there, select the following topic path: Ask about selling -> Selling Tools -> then select the appropriate tool.

4) To report a post that violates our Board Usage Policy, please click on the "Report" button next to the post time-stamp.

5) Users can receive Live Help during regular working hours through the following page.

http://pages.ebay.com/help/basics/n-livehelp.html

6) If you feel your eBay account has been compromised, or have any questions about how to protect your eBay password and personal information, please go to the following page.

http://pages.ebay.com/securitycenter/?ssPageName=CMDV:IC0558

Regards,

Jerry
eBay Groups Administrator
http://groups.ebay.com/index.jspa?categoryID=1

I have already contacted the people Jerry is speaking about in his email above , they told me . That it's a small glich and try login in several times . I have tried this for the last 5 days (login in several times). This is becoming serious and basically I am getting the boot in the bum
Todd
Message 12 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Still can not edit store
Message 13 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Ok we are going onto 2 weeks . I can not close my store or edit my store.

I have had no help from Ebay on this and continue to get the run around . I am begining to get very upset about this
Message 14 of 17
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
Todd, this is consistent with the PS support level that I discussed a couple of weeks ago. I am now waiting 1 month and three days for a resolution on an issue that I have contacted them a number of times on. The most, it appears, that you can hope for from eBay.ca PS "priority" support is a generic pat on the head to look elsewhere for a resolution.

Can I suggest that you try calling them directly? I'm told it's easy to get through to them on the phone. :>)

You may also want to take a look at your Bank of Montreal and Royal Bank images in your auctions. There appears to be a problem with them.

Bill

Message 15 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Still can not edit my store , and now I can not close it either . I have called , I have writen , I have spoke in the chat boards about this ....

The issue with the images has been resolved on the old auctions.
Message 16 of 17
latest reply

your-chic-shopper
Community Member
Finally the ebay God's heard my cries

I cannow edit my store ...take a look ..new and improved
Message 17 of 17
latest reply