is Mark Down manager working fine? create sale problem

hi.

I usually have no problem using the mark down manager to give discount to selected items. But since 2 days, it doesn't seem to work at all. When I look at listings supposed to be at discount, I now see no discount at all.

Is there a problem with the tool at this time?

Have I forgotten something while creating my last sale?

thanks for your help

Can't find what you are looking for at discount? Ask me to hunt for it to get a great deal!
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

"Have I forgotten something while creating my last sale?"

Check the Markdown Manager.  It gives a list of recent promotions. Are your items listed?

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

yes, they do are listed. Was just worried because I usually see the discount applied on my listings, but now nothing. (?)

Can't find what you are looking for at discount? Ask me to hunt for it to get a great deal!
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

"but now nothing"

???

When are the discounts scheduled to start?  end?  How many items?

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

when you look at your own listings, you see the discount applied, right? well, I see nothing. It is usually marked in red, I see 10% if this is the discount I have chosen. There is nothing written over my regular price now

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

When are the discounts scheduled to start?  end?  How many items?

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

April's 23rd to 30th - 25 items

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

MDM is working fine for me. You could try setting it up again.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

"April's 23rd to 30th - 25 items"

The few times Markdown Manager did not work for me, it turned out I had made a mistake somewhere in the process.

It is not possible to detect where the problem is/was without access to your computer/account 🙂

Try calling eBay Customer Support (link on top of this page).  A customer service representative may be able to access your account, your promotion and determine where the problem is/was.

Good Luck.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply