just a little help on the Best offer feature

trinhquy
Community Member
hello everyone, I was just wondering how this best offer work when you receive an offer. I recently posted a few items up on my listing with a buy out and/or best offer. I get an offer of 9.00 which is a dollar less than my buyout price. the problem is that the quantity box reads 19 beside the offer he/she made, which is all the items i have in stock for the item up for sale. does that mean the person wants all 19 items for 9.00 in total or is offer 9.00 each item , and is willing to buy all 19 item giving a total of 171.00?

thanks for reading this and helping me out.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

I have never ran into this before. You may want to email the customer directly to get a feel for exactly what it is he/she is offering and for how many. Better before hand than after the fact. Possibly someone will come along and have a better answer/solution.
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

treasure-pot
Community Member
If your items are being sold individually, the person is offering $9 per item. If the 19 are being offered as a lot, the person is offering $9 for all 19. I assume you are referring to your listing #170105977435 so the offer is for $9 each.

It would be easier for others to comment if you supplied the item # for reference in future.

Bill treasure-pot

Bill

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Fisrt thing is you should stop using Kyozou as your wasting alot of money for nothing based on your volume - Kyozou is overkill for you - Auctiva is FREE and offers the same features without the cost.

Regards,

FTL
Message 4 of 4
latest reply