keep seeing in my auction need to reply to buyer

33nhl
Community Member

I keep seeing in 1 auction of mine that I have an un answered question from a potential buyer

and its high lighted in red

Iv gone through all the question's I had and they all come up as I have replied answered them in that auction but it stills show high lighted red that I still have an un answered question its un real and ther no email support to contact ebay to look into it.

Is this the norm now a days iv been away from the hobby for over 6 years, and having seconds thoughts why I even tried to return, even fees are an over kill plus fee on shipping.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

On the right side of the listing on your listing page, there is a drop down menu.  Click on "mark as answered".  The prompt will go away.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

eBay doesn't know if a message from a buyer is a question, a thank you, a comment etc. so even if you answered their question and they wrote back to thank you for the reply, you would see that unanswered question notice.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Thanks for the info
Iv been away from the hobby and trying listing on ebay again and I see lots of changes good and bad and having already second thoughts if its still worth it listing on ebay although some listings are free I see a lot items don't sell but when they do sell you have to pay ebay 10 percent fee even on the shipping side, that's a bummer. thanks again for info now I know for future...cheers!!!!
Message 4 of 4
latest reply