look I have had enough I purchased an item back in april and still have not received it

I purchased this item and it never came I contacted the seller several times they said wait for the mail,well the mail can be slow at times but this is nuts every message I send gets ignored or I get and automated message saying again sorry but wait for the mail I am fed up with this BS what can I do? I opened a request but because the sender said wait for the mail until such a date it was dismissed now what this is the item 111507414230 its not a lot but still not the point

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

look I have had enough I purchased an item back in april and still have not received it

Well basically you have been scammed.

It takes aobut 20 days for an item to arrive from pretty well anywhere in North America and 30 days is plenty from Asia.

Some crooked sellers (mostly Asian) will promise a replacement when the customer complains about non-arrival. However since the replacement doesn't arrive, there is good reason to believe that there never was an original shipment either.

So,

Go to Paypal's Resolution Centre. They allow 180 days for a Dispute. You may be told to contact the seller, but you have already done that (!) and can go on to the next step.

If the seller cannot prove delivery, he is required to refund you. If he doesn't do so promptly, PP will, and then go after him for their money.

If PP cannot accept your claim, you can also go to the credit card you back your PP account with (PP is just a useful mediator.) Call the 1-800 number and ask the customer service rep about a chargeback. She will need dates, payment amounts, currency, transaction number etc, so have those handy for her to process the refund.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Good luck navigating ebay's case system I am very frustrated, I feel that Canadians are being defrauded by ebay on shipping and import duties and now there is no money back guarantee and no way to report a fraudulent seller. Aliexpress is from china and doesn't release payment to seller for 30 days and so these scammers have moved to ebay who happily processes payments and collects commisions from buyers and then hides behind a customer support system that doesn't exist.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply