my seller has refunded and told me to cancel the order on ebay so what to do to cancel the order

jigsonbell
Community Member

I have bought wax vac ear cleaner on ebay and seller sent me twice but none of them working and i asked for refund and he said he has refunded but i can not see that transaction on ebay or paypal. Now he said you have to cancel the order and i get my refund. I don't know how to cancel the order on ebay.

if anyone can help me out.

thanks in advance for  your effort

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

my seller has refunded and told me to cancel the order on ebay so what to do to cancel the order

@jigsonbell wrote:

I have bought wax vac ear cleaner on ebay and seller sent me twice but none of them working and i asked for refund and he said he has refunded but i can not see that transaction on ebay or paypal. Now he said you have to cancel the order and i get my refund. I don't know how to cancel the order on ebay.

if anyone can help me out.

thanks in advance for  your effort

Hi jigsonbell,

To conclude this transaction, sellers would need to file a dispute through the Resolution Centre. Here's a Help Page you can forward them: http://pages.ebay.ca/help/sell/cancel-transaction-process.html

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

"Now he said you have to cancel the order and i get my refund"

Do not agree to a cancellation until after you have been fully refunded.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

You can't cancel an order.

He can send you a request for a Mutual Cancellation. If you agree, he gets his fees back and both of you are released from the transaction.

Or you can ignore his request and eventually he gets his fees back and both of you are released from the transaction.

Or you can refuse the Cancellation and he does not get his fees back and the transaction remains live.

and he said he has refunded but i can not see that transaction on ebay or paypal.

Tell him you will agree to a Mutual Cancellation when you see the refund in your Paypal account. Hmm. If you actually pay by credit card using PP to process the payment, check your current bill to see if the money went directly there.

If it is not received within 24 hours, start an Item Not As Described dispute and do not close it until you have your money back.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply