neg feed backs

hmmm I got offered a Blackberry for 200.00 and this seller has neg feed backs I dont know to buy the unit and test it out if not give feed back or to look else were from other sellers? thanks EBAY said they no longer have neg feed back from sellers to customer is this true?

Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

neg feed backs

yes it is ..sellers can only leave positive feedback ..

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

neg feed backs

I would not buy a Blackberry, laptop, cell phone, tablet etc.... on ebay at all.

Message 3 of 9
latest reply

neg feed backs

Anonymous
Not applicable

I agree not to buy those things on eBay.  I was told by about 10 persons who work on computer parts, etc., never buy them on eBay!!  Best to buy them from the stores with a guarantee to protect yourself.  I always buy my VCRs at the store with a 3-year guarantee and guess what I have to exchange it for a new one every 2 years at no cost.

I have exchanged it every 2 years for the 16th times, all for FREE.  You won't get that on eBay!!  Apparently the stores are "stupid" for offering that kind of guarantee and I always get a new one every 2 years.  The first VCR in 1980 was excellent for 10 years and they no longer have parts to fixt it so I bought a new one, much lighter with "plastic parts" inside and had to exchange it every 2 years since then!!  It seems that they are made with plastic parts now comparing to the 1980 VCR which is not with plastic parts.  Same with sewing machines!!

Speaking of the sewing machines, never use cheap thread!!  I have some cheap thread but use them for handsewing but not with the sewing machine as the cheap thread will ruin the sewing machine which I learned from a female repairperson.  As for the female repairperson, go to any place that has female as repairperson as they don' charge you an arm or leg for labor comparing to the isane male repairmen!!

Speaking of the female repairperson, I went to an antique to repair my antique lamp and it is a female repairperson and they don't charge an arm and leg for the labor!!  Down with the repairmen from now on!!

Message 4 of 9
latest reply

neg feed backs

alfgotluky
Community Member

Wish I would have seen this before I puchased manufactures refurbished laptop on ebay.Received laptop from seller.Bluescreened on first startup.Contacted him to let him know about problem and that unit had small dent on key board(which I was not too concerned about if unit worked after all I was buying refubished unit) Shipped unit back to him in his original packaging as requested by him.Now he is saying I packaged it incorrectly and that I caused the damage that I told him was there when I got it from him.I think I am in one of those real expensive life learnig lessons,what a hassel.

Message 5 of 9
latest reply

neg feed backs

alfgotluky
Community Member

Have since herd from sellers rep. and have been reasured that My packaging of this laptop was not the cause of the damage and that he would send it back to the manufacture for repair.Starting to feel better about this transaction,but am not getting to excited until I recieve laptop back in good working order.

Message 6 of 9
latest reply

neg feed backs

alf.......  no matter what they tell you, if you haven't already opened a case and if don't have your refund or the repaired item back within 45 days of purchase open a case with ebay.

Don't let them draw you out beyond the time limit as it sounds like that is exactly what your seller could be trying to do.

Did you return the item with tracking?

Message 7 of 9
latest reply

neg feed backs

thanks all for reply I been off of here for a few months. and no he did not call me or email me to find out why the BB was returned. Ebay warned me if I do out side transaction I can be suspended.

Message 8 of 9
latest reply

neg feed backs

hmmm I got offered a Blackberry for 200.00 and this seller has neg feed backs

Any electronic item is questionable when purchased from anywhere other than a registered dealer.

Any eBay seller offering to sell "off eBay" is a questionable seller.

And the negative feedbacks make the deal even more questionable.

Message 9 of 9
latest reply