..... or I will get your account suspended !!!!! :O :O :O :O :O

for_baby_and_you
Community Member
It's been 7 full days since I have paid for this item and I have not receive your product. If I don't receive the sling by tomorrow I will report you to eBay to get your account suspend.

yes 7 full days... including weekend and Independence Day in the middle....

I'm Power Seller but I don't have any power over Canada Post... US Customs... or USPS ????

I just "love" customers like this :-x don't you?

Kasha

Message 1 of 10
latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Maybe its the raging hormones .....
Message 2 of 10
latest reply

7 full days!!!! You should really get slapped on the wrist for that one.?:|

I had one the other day who said it had been 10 days. I broke it down for her mentioning the 2 holidays in there plus the weekend and it had actually been 5 business days. I also mentioned that holidays slow down the mail delivery. I haven't heard back from her....yet!
Message 3 of 10
latest reply

katiusciav
Community Member
i tell ya, i just cringe everytime i see a message from a buyer that has bought something from me recently. i always worry before opening it that it's either "where's my item", or "my item arrived broken"...i'm going to type up a 'form letter' reply to all those asking where their package is, i'm tired of typing and re-typing the same answers over and over again...such a pain man!!
kasha-where does this buyer live? canada or the states? i assume she's preggy? hopefully she'll go into labour soon, and that'll buy you a few days...
Kat
Message 4 of 10
latest reply

mmc-super
Community Member
I would simply explain to the customer the item is located in Canada and that you mailed it within 1-3 days (whichever it is). The Canadian postal system is not as quick as the U.S. and there may be customs delays which you cannot control.

Further, explain that Expedited Parcel takes 7-9 business days, not counting weekends or stat holidays. Let her/him know that while USPS has scheduled pickups etc on Saturdays, CP does not.

Then reassure her/him it is well on its way. I think there may be a misconception as to where you are located.
Message 5 of 10
latest reply

You should do what I did when something similar happened to me...I pulled their contact info, hopped on a plane...rented a car, sped off to the customers house, rang the doorbell, explained to them who I was, then I smacked them upside the head.....and then I woke up.

Man I slept well that night.....:-)

Hey lets face it, we all know how to handle these bozos from an operational/customer service standpoint. Nevertheless its aggravating. But just keep your smile and remember the actual number of these dummies is quite small in comparison to our overall number of customers. Focus on the multitude of good ones, not on the handful of bad ones.
Message 6 of 10
latest reply

whoscloset
Community Member

Monique

Message 7 of 10
latest reply

sophieblue2
Community Member
Yes, I have had similar experiences. One fellow in Hawaii left me feed back that said "TOOK SEVEN DAYS TO GET HERE BUT GREAT PRODUCT." He was in the navy, and I felt like saying, but CANADA, it's like a totally different country, MAN!
Message 8 of 10
latest reply

jakeeangel
Community Member
Just answer them nicely & ignore the stupid comment, as hard as that is!! People yet again are being stupid. They don't know what to do or say or how to say it so they say crap like I'm going to get you suspended. Gimme a break!

I pity you really. I'm sorry but I HATE dealing with moms like that. They have such crappy, self-righteous attitudes and over-inflated opinions of themselves. Who do you think you are that you're more important than everybody else! I don't put up with that garbage. Get my account suspended. fffft P off lady! My offline comments are X rated. LOL

Come See What Else We've Got Up For Auction!
Message 9 of 10
latest reply

ddc*stuff
Community Member
I have this letter set up in selling manager and I send it if customers ask about arrival times.. Lately that hasnt happened much because I've been shipping Airmail but expedited SUCKS..

Hi there

Your purchase was shipped ..............

Packages generally take 1-3 weeks to arrive in the US due to the 2 postal systems and customs. Usually people who experience delays find that it arrives the next day after they contact me or shortly after. NOt sure why that is but its usually the way.

I havent' lost a package yet but if it hasnt arrived by the end of the 4th week I can file a claim with CP and your money will be refunded.

I'm really sorry about the delay, it did ship promptly and Hopefully it will arrive in the next few days. Please keep me up to date.
Message 10 of 10
latest reply