order did not come in December

pityke88
Community Member

Helló!
Unfortunately,neither the second time has not arrived  20speed hot sex toy wireless remote control vibrator  egg personal body massager

I wrote a secund time posting but Ihave not received package

thus, neither money nor package

Please provide information on the offer

thank you

Pityke88

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Some countries don't allow sex toys to be imported.

Maybe customs has confiscated it.

You only have 45 days from end of auction to file a claim for item not received.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

You have only 45 days from purchase to start an Item Not Received claim.

The seller probably never sent either item.

There is a recent scam in which the seller tells you he will send a 'replacement', and while you wait for it, the deadline for making a claim and getting a refund passes.

You have only 60 days to leave feedback and Detailed Seller Ratings. Try anyway. The most effective feedback is calm and factual. "Neither product nor replacement arrived. No refund offered." The lowest Detailed Seller Rating is ONE Star. DSRs are more important to a seller than feedback.

If you used Paypal to process your credit card payment, go to the Customer Service for the card and ask about a 'chargeback'. I do not know if Hungarian banks will do this, but if you don't ask, they can't say yes.

Már csak 45 nap a vásárlástól kezdeni egy pont nem érkezett igény.

Az eladó valószínűleg soha nem küldött sem elemet.

Van egy újabb átverés, ahol az eladó azt mondja neked, hogy küld egy "csere", és várakozás közben, akkor a határidő, hogy a követelés, és kapok visszatérítést halad.

Már csak 60 nap, hogy hagyja visszajelzést és részletes eladó Ratings. Megpróbálom. A leghatékonyabb visszajelzés nyugodt és tényszerű. "Sem a termék, sem csere megérkezett. Nincs visszatérítés kínált." A legalacsonyabb Részletes Eladó Rating egy csillag. Dsrs sokkal fontosabb, hogy az eladó, mint a visszajelzést.

Ha használt Paypal feldolgozni a bankkártyás fizetés, menj a Customer Service a kártya, és kérjen egy "visszaterhelési". Nem tudom, hogy a magyar bankok ezt, de ha nem kér, nem tudnak mondani, hogy igen
Google Translate.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

I see ... but this does not even get to the next product money.Akkor there could be written to problem.no duty product no money, I is not so good
the seller will not refund ...
Message 4 of 4
latest reply