paypal debit card

audiblefrequency
Community Member
im trying to change my billing currnecy to USD and add my paypal debit card(mastercard) for automated payments of my ebay fees.

the problem is every time i try to add the paypal card it says credit card autroization failed. i have tried over 20 times in the past few days and i cant seem to add it.

another thing, does the paypal debit card come with one of those 3 digit security numbers on the back? becuase if it did then mine may have obviously been rubbed off
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

paypal debit card

whoscloset
Community Member

It's tricky if you live in Canada. Apparently the system is not set-up to accept our postal code or province so you have to fill out the form in the following manner:

Under Billing Address line type in your address then space and then city.
Under City type in your province code
Under state/province type in FC
Under Postal Code type in 00000
Under country select United States

Yup, very confusing and not advertised, but it does work.

Good luck!
Monique

Monique

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

paypal debit card

shooger
Community Member
We should get a "sticky" thread at the top of this forum answering some FAQs like this one. This gets asked every two or three weeks in a brand new thread. But I don't think eBay/PayPal wants us to have easy access to this info, or it would be readily available on their site. For every person in this forum who gets access to the necessary info there are ten people who remain unable to attach their accounts. Sad.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply