poly mailers

magical-deals
Community Member
so is canada post still giving away poly mailers? i spend a lot with them..

if not where do you guys buy them from? anyone you can recommend?
Message 1 of 23
latest reply
22 REPLIES 22

poly mailers

magical-deals
Community Member
nobody?
Message 2 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

genealogyresearcher
Community Member
The xpresspost mailers are free, just stick a fragile sticker...also free on the xpresspot logo, or fold it over.
Message 3 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

magical-deals
Community Member
why a fragile sticker? so you've never had problems using xpresspost poly mailers for air mail or small packet? anyone else?
Message 4 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

A fragile sticker to cover the XPresspost logo.
Message 5 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

esellerauction
Community Member
I just cut the sticky label down and then roll up and tape the expresspost logo
Message 6 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

audioshack
Community Member
OP, if you are refering to the poly mailers that came with the free shipping kit from CanadaPost, they are available but not through the OBC just yet. You will need to call CanadaPost directly and place a verbal order with them. These are the bags that have the large eBay.ca logo on them. The part number can be found on the bags (533086682) and they are called an eBay pack. The limit is 50 bags at a time.

Message 7 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

jelophine
Community Member
Sweet!~ That is exactly what I was reffering to and I just got my labelopes in the mail today that I ordered from the OBC (like you said I thought they were the polymailers) But these labelopes are awesome too and will come in handy!~ I'm really glad the polymailers are still available. I'm going to get on those right now!~ THANK-YOU SO MUCH AUDIOSHACK!!!!
Message 8 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

stittsville11
Community Member
...and if I call, just like the labelopes and air mail stickes, etc...the 50 polybags at a time will be gratis??
Message 9 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

audioshack
Community Member
Well, mine were...:-)

Message 10 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

stittsville11
Community Member
The Ebay packs are now available online at OBC. When you first bring it up it says .20 cents but when you place the order it is zero. Yippee!!
Message 11 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

thebonnieshop
Community Member
Thanks for letting us know!!
Message 12 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

ebay packs - OBC ? I got some of the mailers (love 'em!) from a friend and want to order some more, but I guess I'm dumb ... can't find on the Canada Post site and what is OBC? Do you have a link to the site? Are there other sizes available as well?
Message 13 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

stittsville11
Community Member
The business center. You need to register with Canada Post. It's no big deal. The part number for the poly mailers is above. Just type it into the search engine.

The thing I haven't sussed out yet are these free Xpresspost mailers. Could someone please provide a part number for those. Many thanks!
Message 14 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

Got it! Thanks!
Message 15 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

thebonnieshop
Community Member
It is called Xpost Flexipack and the product number is 533086577
Message 16 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

stittsville11
Community Member
Thanks. I've just used that info to order some!
Message 17 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

jemazing
Community Member
AWESOME! Just ordered all my supplies & the total was FREE!!! THANKS TO EVERYONE FOR THIS TIP...HAPPY EBAYING! JEMAZING
Message 18 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

momosworld
Community Member
Now here is a question that an employee of mine brought up.

When your customer goes to the Post Office to pick up their package, are they embarrassed by the massive eBay.ca logo on the package?

Moez My mommy says i'm cool

My mommy says i'm cool

Message 19 of 23
latest reply

poly mailers

My wife and I have been using them for a while and have sent around 200-250 packages ... haven't heard any negative commetns so far. We do 95% of our mailing from the U.S., so need to cover up the 'Canada Post' logo.
Message 20 of 23
latest reply