"Price and Shipping the lowest" Feature is NOT working for the last week or so

Hi, why can't we e-mail eBay any more? I don't want to call them. Lol.

I just simply wanted to report that when I select this feature on my Summary page, to sift through the items I am considering, it is not putting them in order of price and shipping the lowest for the last week or so now and I am getting annoyed...... It seems to work properly in item searches though on the rest of the site, but I want it to work on my page too!

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

You don't seem to have any items listed at all.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Lol no, I am not talking about selling items, I'm talking about when one is viewing their item lists in their "my eBay".

eBay has features of how to view your saved item lists within a person's "my eBay" and it is not working for me within my "my eBay". You can use the same feature in general searches on the site when looking up items and it does work there..... just not in "my eBay". It won't list things there for me in order of lowest price to highest when I select that particular feature. It remains jumbled in random price ranges.

I more wonder why we can't e-mail eBay any longer when we have an issue. I believe this is a glitch they need to fix, no one else can.  So just was also wondering if anyone else was experiencing my same problem.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply