"This listing was ended by the seller because the item was lost or broken"

kpan00
Community Member

Does that mean I don't get my item? I checked my accounts and I wasn't refunded for it. I don't know if i got it because I have is shipped to my hometown (out of town atm) so I can't tell if I got it or not and won't be able to tell until a couple of weeks. But seeing this message means I didn't right?. It's also been a while so I also lost my money back guarantee :S What does that message mean? Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

The seller may have relisted the item after you purchased it by mistake and then ended it. It wouldn't have said that after you purchased it, it would have had to be relisted again.  If

it has more than 30 days since estimated delivery then you can still file a claim on Paypal for up to 180 days after payment.

Would you mind giving the item number?

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Contact the seller.

Ask if the payment has been refunded manually by her or automatically by Paypal.

You could also go to your PP account and look for the refunded payment.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

@kpan00 wrote:

Does that mean I don't get my item? I checked my accounts and I wasn't refunded for it. I don't know if i got it because I have is shipped to my hometown (out of town atm) so I can't tell if I got it or not and won't be able to tell until a couple of weeks. But seeing this message means I didn't right?. It's also been a while so I also lost my money back guarantee :S What does that message mean? Thank you.

Did you pay for it?

Usually that's a message when an auction or BIN was ended early with no sale (unless the BIN had multiple items)

Message 4 of 4
latest reply