relisting fees

Looks like when i checked the relist box it was for free relist. Then ebay switched the box from FREE RELIST to a FEE RELIST. That was a dirty trick to play on store owners.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

relisting fees

I see no free relist now just " relist this item up to 2 times insur fees may apply" I started ebay at the wrong time.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

relisting fees

It is all relative. If you had started selling 5 years ago you would not have free listings every month like today.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

relisting fees

I wish I had back the hours I spent to inspect everyone of my well over a 1,000 listings on my power seller site, and the other 2 .ca sites I manage.

I needed to make sure that box was unchecked, after they changed their policy on how clicking that little box on the second page would effect your fees.

That little rascal is not visible in your sellers view or accessible for bulk edited. At least not for me.

To their credit, some of the listings got passed my radar or the box could have re-checked itself, (knowing eBay's coding to be unreliable IMHO it's quite possible.) I called in and they removed the fees but made me delete the listings myself.

The fixed price no problem with the bulk delete, the auctions, all 50 of them had to be deleted one at a time.

Time is money BTW.

I truly thing if a corporation is going to give you something for free, then take it away, they should at least make it accessible through bulk editing.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply