seller charged separate shipping for 2 items then put them both in 1 bag to ship and kept exta money

I bought two pairs of socks separately from the same seller.  she charged me 1.69 shipping for each pair of socks.  totaling 3.38,  then she charged me 1.38 fee.  no explanation, no authorization .  just more money on top of shipping that she wanted from me.i didn"t notice it until after the socks were delivered and I was doing my monthly accounting of ebay. to top it all off she sent the two pairs of socks in one small bag and pocketed the extra shipping money.  what the hell....I contacted her and the lies flowed off her lips like water off a ducks back.  she sent me a discounted invoice so she says...which is nowhere to be found.  when asked for a copy for my records she said ebay said there was noway to get a copy....how about the same way she got the first copy...she knew nothing about the 1.38 fee I paid.  I told her I wanted the fee back and lickity split I got the fee back, but not before I called ebay and explained the whole rotten deal.  they could not give me an answer as to what the 1.38 was doing there.  they also couldn;t or wouldn't explain why she charged me two shipping charges and shipped my merchandise in one small back, pocketing the extra shipping money.  what a  piece of s... .what recourse do I have to see this doesn't happen to someone else.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

seller charged separate shipping for 2 items then put them both in 1 bag to ship and kept exta money

Seller didn't state they would combine shipping.

No policy against putting 2 items in one bag.

BTW you are on the Canadian Boards while

both you and the seller are in the USA.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Your invoice (or the one she sent you) will be under - Order details.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Calm down. If you got your overpayment back and an apology, leave neutral or no feedback.

You are stressing out over $2.74.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply