seller fraud refuses to sell

I am a new ebay user and I was not dishonest or my friend, but I recieved this message from another ebay seller...

My friend COULD NOT locate any information about unpaid items for that length of time. My friend was NOT dishonest. All my friend saw on his/her ebay account were feedback. SO HOW CAN NEW USER PURCHASE AN ITEM WITH BUYERS THAT BELIEVE A NEW USER IS BEING DISHONEST?
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I think I would be sending an eBay message to the seller saying "What the h double hockey sticks are you talking about?"

And then ignore it.

If you are Blocked from bidding, and you need two Strikes for sellers to block you, then the seller is right that using another account to bid is not allowed.

If you have "only" one Strike, while a particular seller can specifically Block you, the automatic Block will not kick in.

Anything else is between the buyer and the seller. Nothing to do with you.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

I don't think we're getting the whole story here.

Did you buy something for your friend?  If so, the seller may be right - if you helped your friend circumvent their blocked list, it's a serious violation.

Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. Carl Sagan
Message 3 of 3
latest reply