seller won't send an invoice

Hello All!

I'm having a problem with a U.K. seller that perhaps one of my Canadian colleagues can help with some advice. I've been dealing with this seller for about a year bidding on CDs by English indie Blues artists. Originally his shipping info said that he 'may not ship to Canada'. Now, I have no idea what that's supposed to mean, you either do or don't. Beside ships to it states United Kingdom. I contacted him when I saw the first cd I wanted and he said he was fine with my joining in the bidding and he would check with his P.O. for a rate. Since that first win I've bid on 4 or 5 other discs all which arrived. In each instance I always gave him a heads up that I would be bidding just in case he had changed his mind about shipping it to Canada. On Sept. 2nd I did the same as always. Sent him a note first which he responded to saying "good luck" and off I went. Over the next 5 days I won 4 cds from his offerings and submitted my invoice request. Since he has a day job I never worried if it took a few days to arrive but when it hadn't arrived by the 14th I added another win and another request for an invoice and the received.....nothing. I have since contacted him several times requesting contact of some kind (I realize he could be ill, busy with work or family so I've always been polite) and gotten no response from him. It's now Oct. 2nd and still no response. I'm now getting reminders from eBay that stae if there is a problem go to the resolution center but there is nothing there about having problems with a seller, only problems with a buyer. I have attempted contact through both eBay.ca and eBay.co.uk and had no answer so I don't even know if he's been getting my notes. I have noticed that he has indeed posted discs and received feedback after mine. I don't want to be a pest and did offer that we could cancel the deal and I wouldn't leave bad feedback but as I've mentioned he won't answer. I'd still like them, he was the only seller offering them but perhaps he was disappointed that there wasn't more bidding. Of the 5 only 1 had more than me. That 1 was 3.20 Pounds, the other 4 I got for .99p. I even offered him the choice to charge me the postage that included the cases but he could send them without which would put a bit more money in his pocket but to no avail. I'm at my wits end here. Should I just move on and forget it? Will eBay get on my case for non payment? I'd be pretty **bleep** off if at some point he re-listed them. Any info from others would be greatly appreciated.

Reid 

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0