selling on e-bay

this is my first time i sold anything on e-bay. how do i get paid.how do i know i got paid.will it go into my visa account ,that i already have on e-bay. thank you.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

selling on e-bay

@shaffon306 wrote:

this is my first time i sold anything on e-bay. how do i get paid.how do i know i got paid.will it go into my visa account ,that i already have on e-bay. thank you.

How did your buyer pay?

If through paypal -- then the money is in your paypal account.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

selling on e-bay

Your payment will be seen in your Paypal account.

You can buy a shipping label from there and you may even get a discount from PO counter prices of 5% to 18% depending on the service you use.

This is important because once your buyer's payment clears (and if he used PP backed with a bank account it can take up to 10 days for the e-cheque to clear) you are required to ship within 7 days. (But do it sooner!)

BUT

PP will hold that payment for 21 days against your performance as a seller. Again, you can print your shipping label, but you can't access the rest of the payment.

Don't ship until your buyer has paid.

Ship as soon as your buyer has paid.

The Hold is nothing personal, it is applied to all new sellers.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

selling on e-bay

As long as you have Paypal connected with your bank account, it should all take care of itself, usually in a couple days (if you want it transferred from Paypal to your account).

Message 4 of 4
latest reply