the system keeps saying the seller does not ship to my country when i attempt to bid.

even though the item page says there is international shipping available the system will not allow me to bid, saying that the seller does not ship to canada. why? this appears to have started when i changed my password.

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

the system keeps saying the seller does not ship to my country when i attempt to bid.

Contact the seller and ask if he will ship to Canada "by USPS First Class International which includes Delivery Confirmation" * and what the fee would be.

He may ignore you.

He may write back and tell you he does not ship outside the USA.

He may give you a quote.

There are all kinds of glitches, some related to sellers trying to drop out of the Global Shipping Program which they did not understand they were signed up for. Communication is the best way to clear up problems.

* And not through the Global Shipping Program.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Does the listing show the shipping cost to Canada?

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Something to consider

New seller to eBay

New seller lives in southern Ontario

Lists on eBay.com

Does not provide a shipping cost to Canada..    most likely because this seller did not understand that on eBay.com... domestic shipping is to US destinations....

Listing does not show on eBay.ca

It was Blue Mountain Pottery, with Canada being the major market..

Most unexpected, but real...

There are sellers who even after many sales do not understand what is required to maximize exposure  and then sales.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply