too late to file complaint against seller

In October I ordered a set of door handle covers from seller. I never received them so I emailed him.

He strung me along until it was too late to file a complaint with either ebay or paypal and it was too late to leave feedback.

I have tried numerous times to contact him but now he wont return emails.

I even tried to buy something else cheap from him just so I could at least leave negative feedback but apparently he has me blocked now so i can't purchase anything else from him.

Anything else I can do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Go to the credit card you really paid with. Paypal is just a useful mediator.

Call the 1-800 customer service number and ask the clerk about a chargeback.

Have all your dates, payments, transaction numbers, currency etc handy for her to process your refund.

Act now, cards have longer deadlines, but they do have deadlines.

If you or the seller left any feedback, you can add a Response indefinitely. The most effective Responses are calm and factual. 'Paid 31/10/14. Never rec'd. Seller unresponsive." for example.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

In the future, file an item not received dispute 30 days after end of sale and do not close it until you either have the item or a full refund and pay close attention to the dates. You have a limited amount of time in which to escalate the dispute to a claim.

**********************************************************************************

Non payers should get unpaid item strikes and be added to block bidders lists. Period.
Message 3 of 3
latest reply