tracking info discrepancy

Hello,

when I go into my US tracking summary 12 month data I see that I have 67.24% but only 59.48% is within my one day handling time.  Does the US count Saturdays as a business day?  If so I'm going to have to start printing my labels on Saturday for Monday shipping instead of Sunday. thanks

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hi isis.. Not sure how to interpret your stats but should not be a weekend issue..

When listing an item, choose a handling time of 'one business day'. This means you will need to ship the item within one business day after receiving cleared payment. For example, if you specify 1-day handling time and a buyer pays for an item on Tuesday, you have until 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on Wednesday to upload a tracking number. For an order paid for on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, a tracking number must be uploaded by 11:59:59 PM Pacific Time on Monday. Weekends and holidays will not be considered a 'business day.'

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

that's what I thought but I do upload the info immediately now the only times there's a lag is when a customer has requested something like a change of address- I will email to confirm etc...or special handing.  I guess that could account for the difference, just wanted to make sure about the Saturday issue since the US does have mail services on Saturdays and it is a US based stat,

thanks for the info

Message 3 of 3
latest reply