what happens when EBAY removed a listing from a seller and i pad for this item with paypal

what happens when EBAY removed a listing from a seller and i pad for this item with paypal

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If the seller shipped the item, you may receive it. You may want to contact the seller to have more information.

If not, remember that you have 45 days to open Paypal dispute for non received item.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Usually this is done because of bad, possibly even fraudulent behaviour on the part of the seller.

File an Item Not Recieved claim through the Customer Support up in the top right hand of this page. Tell them that the item has been removed. You will need the listing number. You can find that in your Paypal account.

Usually this gets you a prompt refund.

If the seller was not acting improperly (and eBay occasionally ends a seller's listings if he has not kept his credit card information up to date) when the item arrives you can refund the refund through Paypal > Send Money.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply