when i put my visa card info it says that you are almost done and u must click back to ebay page,& the cycle repeats again n again.....

Community Member

its my first time to use ebay and when i want to put my add.....at the last stage i got the prob.....can you please help me

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

when i put my visa card info it says that you are almost done and u must click back to ebay page,& the cycle repeats again n again.....

leb17
Community Member

Hi 16012010

Are you trying to start a eBay Seller Account or are you trying to add a CC (Credit Card) to a PP (PayPal) Account?

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

leb17
Community Member

Hi 16012010

Are you trying to start a eBay Seller Account or are you trying to add a CC (Credit Card) to a PP (PayPal) Account?

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Community Member

i m trying to use a ebay account for selling my cc is already attached to pp acount and on my ebay profile it also shows that your pp acount is connect to ebay.......

Message 3 of 7
latest reply

leb17
Community Member

Then try this:

Go to My eBay. You may need to sign in.

Place your pointer over the Account tab, and then click Seller Account.

In the Payment methods for Seller Fees section, under Automatic payment method, click the Change link.

Select Credit Card from the drop-down menu, and then click the Set up Automatic Payments button.

Enter your credit or debit card information, and then click the Continue button. If you're adding a new card, you'll be asked to authorize it.

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

leb17
Community Member

I just noticed that your ebay ID has been dormant since you have started ebay in 2009, you might need to contact "Customer Support" at the top right of any eBay page.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Community Member

i still have the same prob

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

leb17
Community Member

Then you need to contact "Customer Support" at the top right of any eBay page.

Message 7 of 7
latest reply