why I didn't receive my package, it s been since the 29 October 2013, and we are the 17 of December,

hi, I worried about my package, because it was a Christmas gift,  I shows that you take the payment on the 29 October 2013, and we are the 17 of December and I never receive nothing yet, so were is my package .

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

why I didn't receive my package, it s been since the 29 October 2013, and we are the 17 of December,

EEEK!

You have only 45 days from purchase to start an Item Not Recieved Dispute with eBay and Paypal.

Try, but I'm pretty sure the deadline has passed.

http://resolutioncentre.ebay.ca/

Now, that doesn't mean the parcel won't arrive.

It is normal for Asian shipments to take 30 or 40 days, longer if the seller stupidly shipped Surface. In which case, you're looking at arrival in early Lent.

If you can't open a Dispute, on the credit card you used to pay for your item, with the payment being processed by Paypal, is the 1-800 number for their Customer Service. Phone it immediately and ask about a chargeback.

And frankly, I'd be shopping for a backup present. The chances of arrival are not good.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

@pierrette2009paula wrote:

hi, I worried about my package, because it was a Christmas gift,  I shows that you take the payment on the 29 October 2013, and we are the 17 of December and I never receive nothing yet, so were is my package .

You should contact the seller directly. Your purchase details should have direct link.

At this time of year packages can be slow, particularly if they have to spend time clearing customs.

Did your package have any on-line tracking?

If you paid through paypal you have 45 days from the time of purchase to open a dispute (in this case for item not received).  Assuming October 29 was the date of purchase, today is now day 51 -- a bit too late, but talking to a customer service rep at paypal might possibly allow a dispute to be opened.  An outside chance.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply