why did ebay remove listing after I have already paid for product?

I bought a product paid for it and then got a email saying it was removed from ebay and I cant contact the seller or anything?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

why did ebay remove listing after I have already paid for product?

Hello 'austingehl',

You say you are unable to contact the seller.  Has this seller become "Not a Registered User"?

You don't say what the item was, - is it still in your Purchase History?  If so, you could post the

item number here.  Doing so may assist other members here in helping you sort this out.

If you paid for the item and then ebay removed the listing (along with the seller?)  that's always a

bad sign.  You will likely need to file a claim to get your money back.

Sometimes perfectly legitimate sellers have items removed for alleged brand name VeRO violations, and the

item may also be perfectly legitimate and you will receive it in a timely fashion anyway.

If the item is still in your Purchase History, - can you view the seller's feedback?  It may give you some

clues about what happened.

So it may be up to you if you wanted to wait a bit to see if it arrives.  Not knowing what you bought or

from whom it's hard to say.  But if the seller has been removed, I suspect you will not receive anything.

Therefore, have a look at the following link and find the link to the Resolution Center to open your claim:

http://pages.ebay.ca/help/buy/item-not-received.html

In your claim you can say that the listing has been removed by ebay, - along with the seller if that is true.

Good luck  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 2
latest reply