why paypal keep ask me to lift the limit when it never happened befor

Hi ebay!

I need help. I 've been try to pay some items but paypal won't let me pay. It's never happened befor.

Paypal keep asking me lift the limit and I did try to follow to instruction but I only know my visa that's it.

Paypal tell me wait for few days to lift my limit but after few days I still couldn't make the payment to the item I want to buy, anything over 30 usd paypal will stop me.

Now with that's happened ebay not allow me purchase any item. What can I do now?

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

why paypal keep ask me to lift the limit when it never happened befor

@trangale wrote:

Hi ebay!

I need help. I 've been try to pay some items but paypal won't let me pay. It's never happened befor.

Paypal keep asking me lift the limit and I did try to follow to instruction but I only know my visa that's it.

Paypal tell me wait for few days to lift my limit but after few days I still couldn't make the payment to the item I want to buy, anything over 30 usd paypal will stop me.

Now with that's happened ebay not allow me purchase any item. What can I do now?

Hi trangale,

It sounds like you're better of contacting PayPal's Customer Support team to try and figure this out. However, if you think we can be of assistance, please feel free to give our Customer Support team a shout.

Thanks, 

~Kalvin
eBay.ca Community Manager

kalvin@ebay.com

Message 2 of 2
latest reply