wireless card

Hello I dont know what card to buy there is so many such as mouse key board usb anyhow how do I know what ones can be used for internet connection Thanks my internet is secure and I dont want to run internet cables all through my house.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

wireless card

What you seem to be looking for is a wireless router. You connect it to your internet connection point and after setup, any computer in the house with an ethernet card (they'd need to be pretty old not to have one) will be able to get online with no cables.

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

wireless card

Check with your internet provider .. i just got an upgrade to an all in one modem/router and no longer need a wireless router.. No cables and now you go from having a modem and a router to just a all in one combo which even keeps it cleaner...

Take care

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

wireless card

The OP may mean they wish to use a wireless card in conjunction with a desktop computer rather than running cables.

I use a D-Link usb card with one computer.

However I would suggest posting on the

eBay.com Computers-Networking & IT Discussion Board

http://community.ebay.com/t5/Computers-Networking-I-T/bd-p/212

dwa125Dlink.jpg

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

wireless card

my net provider has one with cable on it and wireless I am now wireless on it but I wanted one for another unit that dont have wireless on it anyhow Thanks

Message 5 of 5
latest reply