would u give me any discount on my order?

khitamkate
Community Member

hi I'm really interested with hairstylist case I'm wondering if u can give me any discount on it because i found it cheaper on other website but they don't ship to canada thank u

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

You need to ask the seller ... These boards are  to ask other users for help and advice but your questions can only be answered by someone selling the product and not by users on these boards ..

Take care and good luck ..

Remember when asking for a discount nobody is obligated to sell it cheaper and will only discount it if they can afford to or feel like they should...

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

This reminds me of the old joke.

The customer says to the greengrocer, "Your competitor has bananas at 10 cents a pound. Why are yours twenty cents a pound?"

The greengrocer replies, " If his bananas are cheaper , why don't you buy from him?"

"He's out of bananas."

"Our bananas are only nine cents a pound when we don't have any either!"

In other words, asking for a discount when there is no cheaper alternative available to you is silly.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

This reminds me of the old joke.

The customer says to the greengrocer, "Your competitor has bananas at 10 cents a pound. Why are yours twenty cents a pound?"

The greengrocer replies, " If his bananas are cheaper , why don't you buy from him?"

"He's out of bananas."

"Our bananas are only 10 cents a pound when we don't have any either!"

In other words, asking for a discount when there is no cheaper alternative available to you is silly.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply