Already purchased item removed?

kydev-97
Community Member
Hello, I was just hoping for a little help! I bought a Pokemon Diamond game about a week ago and I checked on the tracking info today to find that the item was removed and I can’t access the tracking for the item.
The seller is still on ebay but all of the other items they had for sale are also all gone. I’ve tried messaging the seller, but an error message keeps popping up so I can’t reach the seller.
It said the item shipped a few days ago, but should I assume that I won’t receive anything if it’s been taken down? Should I also assume that the game isn’t authentic as it claimed to be and request a refund? I’d rather get a refund right away and look for another game than wait for it if it’s going to turn out to be counterfeit. Thanks for the help 🙂
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

maleama0
Community Member

If you can't message them that means they have blocked you. I would immediately dispute a claim with Ebay if you haven't done so, as well as follow up with your actual payment method for a refund as well. If you paid with CC then dispute it with your credit company or if it was with Paypal use their resoultion center, if for some reason both Ebay and Paypal don't issue you your refund then the CC company or your Bank definetly will, however Paypal may close your verified account because of this as well meaning you would have to relink a new account and create a new Paypal account. However, it would be worth this if the amount you are asking to be refunded is a fair amount.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

It said the item shipped a few days ago,

But did you get a tracking number?

Look at your Paypal payment if you can't find it on eBay.

If yes, you can plug that into Canada Post and see where it is.

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/cpc/en/personal.page

Or USPS

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction_input

If it is tracked, you will receive "something".

Usually if a member  is terminated, his feedback indicates that he is Not A Registered User (NARU) and that means he did some thing naughty (didn't pay his eBay fees) or awful (fraudulent listings etc).

Don't start a Not As Described dispute until you actually have it in hand. Until you receive it, you would be using a Not Received dispute.

If you want to start a Dispute, the Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page. Stick to it, because all the human beings you deal with are going to be less useful than the RC robots.

But start with the tracking.

Don't panic.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply