Delivered to Postal Agent Toronto CA

Hello everyone,

I have Item in Transit Value USD 650.00.

The Seller shipped by  USPS  from AZ ( USA ) .

The Tracking # shows  " DELIVERED TO POSTAL  AGENT TORONTO , CA "  on USPS  Site.

On CP   Site - shows " Multiple  PIN".

What is that mean ?

I'm in Ottawa , my Mailing address is correct .

What should I do ? 

Thank you

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Toronto is the major hub, where most mail in Ontario, comes through from the USA.. It will leave Toronto and then head to you.

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Thank you ,

I just checked on USPS.com and shows :

Your item departed a transfer airport in PEARSON INTERNATIONAL, TORONTO, CANADA on November 17, 2020

That means AGENT is not from CP.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Depends on how you think.

Pearson Airport is usually thought of as Toronto, but it is actually in Mississauga.

And the Canada Post terminal, which is called Gateway, is also in Mississauga.

You're seeing internal jargon and terminology. 

Your best move would be to stop watching the tracking.

EBay gave you a window for delivery. Mark the last date of that on your calendar and go on with your life.

If the shipment has not arrived by that last date, you have 30 days to open a Dispute for Not Received in the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page.

But if it is in Canada, you will probably see it by the end of this week.

If you do not have a secure place to receive high value items, enquire at your local PO about FlexDelivery.

This means the carrier will leave only a Notice at your address, and you pick up the parcel at the PO. There is no charge for this, but do bring photo ID for security.

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

PROCESSED THROUGH OFFICE OF EXCHANGE
TORONTO-A, CA

Still  CP doesn't  shows Tracking .

Are we in Canada have to relay on eBay  INR ? 

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Has the last date for delivery passed?

If not, it's on it's way.  If you are not home when it arrives, you will get a Notice telling you where and when you can pick it up. Usually this is the local Postal Outlet, 24 hours later.

Bring ID.  
If the last date has passed, go to the Resolution Centre at the bottom of this page and open an Item Not Received Dispute.

State in the Dispute that this is a Global Shipping Program shipment.

If the GSP /seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Same for me USPS send to postal agent Toronto since 17day ago and still don't move for there ! Little bit disappointed. Did someone have a number for calling them ???
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Again.

Has the last estimated date for delivery passed?

If not, mark that date on your calendar and don't worry until then.

If it has, the Resolution Centre is at the bottom of this page. If delivery cannot be proven, you will be refunded.

The Canada Post call centre is in New Brunswick. Lovely ladies, but not likely to run out to the terminal and poke around for your parcel.

Message 8 of 8
latest reply