I purchased something back in JULY from a ebay seller

back in JULY i purchased a cosmetic brush from this seller, never arrived! i opened a dispute with ebay in August, the seller then agreed to send a "replacement"  shortly after that the dispute closed automatically from the "time frame"  as they give you a certain amount of days/weeks and if there no reply from you, it automatically closes, well ONCE it closed i still tried to stay in contact with the seller, most of the time he ignored my e-mails and did not reply , so starting September i still did not receive my "replacement" as i continued to msg him still no reply, it is now February 2016 is there anything i can do?

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Sorry but no.  You have 180 days from payment date to open a claim in Paypal but that's gone by now.

If you paid with a credit card through paypal, there is a possibility that you could file a claim with the cc company but it may be too late for that as well.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

If this ever happens again, ask for a refund instead of a replacement - some sellers take advantage of the time window and naive buyers. Sorry this happened to you 😞
Message 3 of 3
latest reply