Item I purchaced no longer exists

This may sound weird but I have purchased an item and didn't receive it going on 5 days now past the latest time, I went to check the site to find this message "Order Service temporarily unavailable or invalid parameters in the request URL," I was charged for it but it doesn't show it in my purchase history. All I have as proof is an email. I checked the sellers page to find they have no listings. I tried contacting Ebay for a refund but I need to choose an item to refund and it's not there! I am very confused and need help to know what to do. 

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

If you paid using Paypal, go to your paypal account and file a claim with them through the resolution center (click help then resolution center at the bottom of the page).

If you paid using a credit card, you may call the number at the back of your credit card and ask for a charge back.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

The first suggestion Paypal will give you is Contact Seller.

This is not a command, just a suggestion, and in this case ignore it.

I suspect you were somehow lured 'off-eBay' for this purchase and the seller had no intention of shipping anything.

Paypal has a very strong Buyer Protection program and you can open an Item Not Received Dispute for 180 days from payment.

If the seller cannot prove delivery (not shipping, delivery) you will be refunded.

Come back if you have other problems or questions.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply